We are a dynamic group of creatives, designers and solution finders united by our pioneer spirit. We believe retail experiences should inspire customers, elevate physical spaces and embrace digital innovations. With a creative lab in Berlin and an execution hub in Mainz, we're able to take projects all the way from concept to launch and analysis.
This is a full-time internship for someone who has a good understanding of the digital media landscape and social media platforms and masters the relevant technologies. In this position you will have to develop written and visual content (videos & photos), including editing and cutting, for sharing across different channels as part of client campaigns and projects.
This position is based in our Mainz office with the opportunity to work from home regularly. You will also be traveling to client meetings or to on-site events and installations with your colleagues.
We are looking for someone to join our team as soon as possible.
· A full-time internship, 40h/week
· Freedom to develop and execute your own ideas
· Modern equipment (hardware and software) to do your job well
· A motivated and friendly team that will support you in your learning journey
· Opportunities for personal development and an inspiring working environment in Mainz
· Create and manage content for social media channels
· Support the team with photo editing and post-processing of video content
· Research continuously about trends & innovations in the field of social media communication and come up with new creative content ideas
· Communicate closely with the graphic design team
· You are available for 6 months (40h/week)
· You have some previous experience in the field of communications and social media
· You have experience with the standard image- and video-editing software programs and are willing to learn and experiment further
· You don’t get stuck, but try to organise solutions, you are keen on learning autonomously
· You are creative and energetic, hard-working and team-oriented
· A great command of English and German (speaking, writing) is required, as you will have to develop content in both languages, assist with translations and communications in/from both languages