We are Pioneers, a leading retail marketing agency in Europe, working with international brands, such as Nike, Levi’s, The North Face and Burton. We are a dynamic group of creatives, designers and solution finders, united by our pioneer spirit. We believe retail experiences should inspire customers, elevate physical spaces and embrace digital innovations.
For our digital-retail team in Berlin, we are looking for a Digital Media Manager. This is a full-time position for someone interested in running exciting projects and being surrounded by a helpful and friendly team. We are looking for a creative and autonomous colleague, with a solution-oriented mindset, very good organisational and communication skills and the energy to do good, focused work.
You would be responsible for the strategic communication of our company’s pioneering retail concept – GOQA – the new host for decisive brand interactions. You would work closely with a dedicated team of designers and strategists, having a lot of freedom to develop your own comms style. Additionally, you would be in charge of overseeing the agency’s overall digital comms.
We are looking for someone to fill in this position as soon as possible.
- Build and lead a team working to shape the retail opportunity for brands
- Modern equipment (hardware and software) to do your job well
- A motivated and friendly team that will support you in your learning journey
- Opportunities for personal development and a chill working environment in Kreuzberg, vis-à-vis Markthalle Neun
- Build the Goqa brand: Develop a digital content strategy and implement it together with your team, maintaining brand consistency across platforms.
- Oversee all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media to achieve the company’s marketing goals together with the Comms Manager.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, high-quality content for all channels and grow customer engagement.
- Collaborate closely and transparently with other teams for the collection of input; Collaborate with graphic design teams for creating/editing visual content and optimise user experience.
- Research continuously about trends, design, social media tools and audience preferences; evaluate emerging technologies and implement new ideas on the company’s channels.
- Suggest and implement new features to grow brand awareness; implement employer branding strategies together with the Comms Manager.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments.
- Proven working experience as a Digital or Social Media Manager (minimum of 4-5 years)
- Hands-on experience in content management and solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
- Keen on the latest digital technologies, generational insights and social media trends
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express the agency’s views creatively
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- You are motivated, well-organised, solution- oriented and enjoy structure
- Native German speaker with fluent English skills in speaking and writing
- Familiarity with MS Office and basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Webflow CRM experience ideal;