We are a dynamic group of creatives, designers and solution finders, united by our pioneer spirit. We believe retail experiences should inspire customers, elevate physical spaces and embrace digital innovations.
This is full-time position for someone looking to work on exciting projects, surrounded by a helpful and friendly team, where they can be creative and grow. We are looking for an autonomous colleague, with a solution-oriented mindset, very good organizational and communication skills and the energy to do good, focused work.
You would be responsible for the strategic growth of our digital and social media channels, in close collaboration with our Communications Manager.
We are looking for someone to fill in this position as soon as possible.
- Access to big and beloved international brands, mainly outdoor, sports and lifestyle
- Be part of a small team with a lot of freedom and energy to develop its own comms style
- Modern equipment (hardware and software) to do your job well
- A motivated and friendly team that will support you in your learning journey
- Opportunities for personal development and a chill working environment in Kreuzberg
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media to achieve the company’s marketing goals together with the Comms Manager
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, high-quality content for all channels and grow customer engagement
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Collaborate closely with project managers for the collection of input; Collaborate with graphic design teams for creating/editing visual content and optimize user experience
- Research continuously about trends, design, social media tools and audience preferences; evaluate emerging technologies and implement new ideas on the company’s channels
- Suggest and implement new features to grow brand awareness; implement employer branding strategies together with the Comms Manager
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments
- Proven working experience as a Digital or Social Media Manager (minimum 2 years)
- Hands-on experience in content management and solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics);
- Keen on the latest digital technologies, generational insights and social media trends
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express the agency’s views creatively
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- You are motivated, well-organised, solution- oriented and enjoy structure
- Native German speaker with fluent English skills in speaking and writing
- Familiarity with MS Office and basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Webflow CRM experience is ideal;