We are a dynamic group of creatives, designers and solution finders, united by our pioneer spirit. We believe retail experiences should inspire customers, elevate physical spaces and embrace digital innovations. With a creative lab in Berlin and an execution hub in Mainz, we're able to take projects all the way from concept to launch and analysis.
This is a full-time position for someone looking to work on exciting projects, surrounded by a helpful and friendly team, where they can be creative and grow. We are looking for an autonomous learner, with a solution-oriented mindset and energy to do good, focused work. You would be our main contact person for organisational purposes, project implementation details, or event and brand activation tasks.
You would gain experience with working in a fast-paced, creative environment, and a sharp insight into the mechanisms of retail, customer experience, brand activations, and integrated marketing.
We are looking for someone to fill in this position until 15.03.2020
• Access to big and beloved international brands, mainly outdoor, sports and lifestyle
• Modern equipment (hardware and software) to do your job well
• A motivated and friendly team that will support you in your learning journey
• Opportunities for personal development and a chill working environment in Kreuzberg
• Organize briefings and communication between teams and with clients
• Be responsible for production planning, event planning, and good management of suppliers
• Execute and implement creative ideas
• Deliver timely reports, calculations, and other project-related documentation
• Assist the team in campaign management/event planning with documentatio
• Completed studies in marketing, communications, or something similar, with minimum 2 years of professional experience in the field OR a min. of 2 years apprenticeship in a marketing related field
• Knowledge of production processes related to printing, materials, special building
• Familiarity with MS Office and basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• You are motivated, well-organised and enjoy structure
• POS (Point Of Sale) and event experience is desirable
• You are comfortable in English and have good knowledge of German (min. B1)