We are a dynamic group of creatives, designers and solution finders, united by our pioneer spirit. We believe retail experiences should inspire customers, elevate physical spaces and embrace digital innovations. With a creative lab inBerlin and an execution hub in Mainz, we're able to take projects all the way from concept to launch and analysis.
This is a full-time position for 1- to 1,5 years for someone looking to work on exciting projects, surrounded by a helpful and friendly team, where they can be creative and grow. We are looking for an autonomous learner, with a solution-oriented mindset and energy to do good, focused work. You would be our main contact person for organisational purposes, project implementation details, or event and brand activation tasks.
You would gain experience with working in a fast-paced, creative environment, and a sharp insight into the mechanisms of retail, customer experience, brand activations, and integrated marketing.
We are looking for someone to fill in this position as soon as possible.
- Access to big and beloved international brands, mainly outdoor, sports and lifestyle
- Modern equipment (hardware and software) to do your job well
- A motivated and friendly team that will support you in your learning journey
- Opportunities for personal development and a chill working environment in Mainz, in the heart of the city
- A close look into the work of our creation and accounting departments
- Growing into the role of a Junior Project Manager after a successful Traineeship
- Actively support the project managers in their day-to-day business and ensure the quality of the organisational processes
- Prepare presentations, calculations and reporting files (Excel)
- Assist the team in campaign management/event planning with purchasing and documentation
- Learn and stick to the team workflows and understand the basics for creative processes
- Back-office tasks and OfficeManagement
- Assist the team with creative ideas and concept development
- Completed studies in marketing, communications, or something similar
- Knowledge of production processes (printing, materials, special building structures) is desirable; a hands-on mindset is desired
- Familiarity with MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- You are motivated, well-organised and enjoy structure
- POS (Point Of Sale) and events experience is desirable
- You have native command of German and are comfortable in English (speaking, understanding and writing);more languages are welcome